Individual Provision: Ticket Initial Sales Service
¡Article 1 (Ticket Initial Sales Service)
The ticket initial sales service is service for the purpose of prior getting tickets, which accepts any application for purchase and sells tickets, etc. on the "ticket board" site before sales to the public.
If the Company fails to arrange all tickets that the Company has accepted application for purchase due to circumstances beyond its control, it will sell tickets to the Members selected by drawing out of the Members who have applied to purchase tickets.
Even if the Company succeeds in arranging tickets, it does not ensure any good seats to Members. The Company sometimes sells tickets through this service even after sales to the public started.
The drawing method is basically drawing on a random basis. The Company sometimes uses the drawing method which places priority on specific conditions in accordance with intentions of artists or promoter or the operating company of the event (the "Event Promoter"), however, the Company never discloses the drawing method.
¡Article 2 (Application for Use of Ticket Initial Sales Service)
1. A Member who desires to use the ticket initial sales service shall apply to purchase tickets in accordance with prescribed procedures, and an agreement of use regarding the ticket initial sales service shall be made and entered into upon completion of such application procedures and this Individual Provisions shall apply.
2. After the application for ticket initial sales service completed, the Company may not accept any change or cancel for any reason.
3. If the Company considers an agreement of use regarding the ticket initial sales service which has been made and entered into with a Member to be disadvantageous, the Company, at any time, may terminate such agreement of use regarding the ticket initial sales service with such Member.
¡Article 3 (Conclusion of Purchase Agreement)
1. A ticket purchase agreement through ticket initial sales shall be concluded upon expiration of the application accepting period; provided, however, that if we fail to arrange all tickets that we have accepted applications for purchase due to circumstances beyond our control, a ticket purchase agreement shall be concluded, at the time when the Company selects Members getting elected by drawing, only between such Member getting elected and us.
2. The Company will announce conclusion of ticket purchase agreement on the screen of application history on the ticket board site.
Furthermore, the Company will send an email which informs the Member of completion of purchase to an email address the Member has registered.
A Member shall assume an obligation to browse the screen without delay, and even if the Member's confirmaiton is delayed or become impossible, the Company shall assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by any member or third party due to such delay or impossibility.
¡Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment)
1. If a Member purchases tickets by using the ticket initial sales service, such Member shall pay, at the time of purchase, usage fees in relation to delivery of tickets such as system usage fee, payment related fees and delivery costs as the service usage fees determined by us, other than the cost of tickets.
2. The Company may change the usage fees and the method of payment of the ticket initial sales service set forth in the preceding paragraph, by prior notice to members in a manner the Company deems appropriate.
3. No mater what reason for withdrawal of the "ticket board" membership or disqualification from the membership there may be, the Company shall assume no responsibility to refund the fees which have been already paid by any Member, and any member shall not be exempted from the payment of fees in relation to the ticket initial sales service which has been already used by such Member.
4. If a Member fails to deposit an amount of fees even after the conclusion of purchase agreement, the Company may cancel the purchase agreement on and after the due date of deposit determined by it, and may disqualify such Member and refuse such Member's use of our service thereafter.
¡Article 5 (Change or Deletion of Registered Information)
1. The Company shall assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by any Member due to such Member's false registered information.
2. If more than one Members who are believed to be the same person applies to purchase tickets or purchases tickets by using more than one IDs, the Company may declare such application or purchased tickets void without prior notice.
Even if purchased tickets are declared to be void, such Member shall not be exempted from payment of fees and the Company shall assume no responsibility to refund the fees.
3. Even before a Member changes or deletes the registered informaiton, such Member shall not be exempted from payment of the usage fees to be borne by such Member based on the registered informaiton before such change or deletion, and the Company shall assume no responsibility to refund such fees.
4. A Member shall accept in advance that it has no right to cancel any application for purchase tickets.
¡Article 6 (Termination or Change of Ticket Initial Sales Service)
If the Company deems necessary, it may terminate or change the ticket initial sales service after prior notice to Members in a manner it deems appropriate.
Supplementary Provision: This provision shall be effective from midnight on May 27, 2010 (Japan time).
Unauthorized reproduction of any content posted on ticket board (articles, images, videos etc.) without the permission of Boardwalk Inc. is strictly prohibited.
(c)BOARDWALK Inc. All Rights Reserved.